The Girls

The Girls

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching up!!! Bowling for Bria's Birthday

It is March 10 and I am only just now posting about December and everything.  I haven't posted anything since because I kept thinking I needed to go back and post the Christmas stuff.   Now I'm giving it a shot!

We actually celebrated Bria's birthday many, many times.  It was easy to do since we had so much family in town.  One evening we went bowling - with Gramma, Papa, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Nastassia, Fletcher, Aunt Ashley, and Uncle Scott.  Bria was super excited.  As Aunt Ashely practiced her bowling swing, she extended her arm back and whacked Bria in the head with the bowling ball.  Bria cried for a while but still had a great time that evening.  What is funny about this is that whenever we now discuss bowling, Bria says that Aunt Ashley can come but can NOT hit her in the head with a bowling ball again.



No comments:

Post a Comment