The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rough and Tumble Bria

Today Bria looks like she was in a fight and lost.  Though, really, while she may fight, she is scrappy so I don't think she would lose. 

A couple nights ago Brynn dropped a snow globe on her head from the top bunk.  I don't blame Brynn entirely for this as apparently the girls were playing a game wherein Bria would cover herself with a pillow and Brynn would drop things.  The next morning Bria explained "I didn't put my pillow on my head in time."  I did try to point out that the whole basic concept was flawed.  They didn't really take my meaning.  Anyhow, a big bump and bruise on her forehead resulted. 

Last night at dance Brynn and Bria were running manically through the hallways.  Bria apparently fell and hit her cheek on a step.  A big cut below her eye resulted.

This morning Bria was playing around on her stepstool and careened to the ground.  Luckily I think just her bottom got bruised. 

Poor Bria.


No comments:

Post a Comment