The Girls

The Girls

Monday, November 15, 2010

My beautiful girls

My friend and photographer, Kiki of Little Feet Photography, took these beautiful pictures of Brynn and Bria last Monday (November 8).  Please note Bria's braid headband.  She begged for a braid.  I wasn't sure we could do it and warned her that I would have to pull her hair very tightly (because it is short).  She was committed to wanting it.  At the end she needed a friend to hold her hand while I pulled but she braved through it!

It was warm and sunny and we were outside with bare feet.  This weekend it snowed 9 inches and today it is 35 degrees.  What happened?



Below are pictures of the girls that Kiki took around this time in 2009.


1 comment:

  1. The girls look gorgeous. Can't wait to see them at Christmas

    ReplyDelete